Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Wish List!

So many of you have asked that I post a new wish list of things that I might need here in Moldova. Thanks to all of you who have been so generous to send me packages. In case you are thinking of doing so in the future, here are some things I wouldn't mind having:

1) Computer games (corny, cheap ones are fine. I've already mastered Marble Gold, man I'm a dork)
2) Pants! Size 30x32. I've dropped close to 25 pounds here and as a result, none of my pants fit me anymore.
3) T-shirts. I am so bored of my shirts already. I only brought 4. Even used ones you want to see me wearing in pictures from Moldova are fine.
4) American candy (remember, no peanuts!)
5) Good books. I'm reading A LOT! The Peace Corps library is already looking pretty dull.
6) Magazines: National Geographic, Nat'l Geographic Adventure, Outside Go, Budget Travel...
7) NEW MUSIC! I have not heard ANY songs from the summer. I keep hearing about this "I Kissed a Girl" song, but I've still never heard it. I am SO out of the loop. Burn me some CDs, y'all!
8) DVDs. Don't go crazy, but I'll watch anything, really.
9) Underwear. Boxer briefs. :)
10) Snack food: Potato Chips, Granola Bars, Cheez-Its... withdrawal from these is why I lost all that weight.
11) Pictures: of you! All the Moldovans want to see my friends, and so do I!
12) Holiday music! The Moldovans celebrate their Christmas in January, so I will need some music to help remind me.

No comments: