Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Do you think he'd fit in my suitcase?

So, I know it's not right to want to steal children that don't belong to you, but if I could bring one home with me from Moldova, it would be this kid. He is in my second grade English class and every time I see him he screams, "HELLO!!!!" at the top of his lungs, then proceeds to ask me, "How are you?", "How old are you?", and "Where are you from?" All phrases that I taught him to say. He is pretty ADD and has a very short attention span so I constantly have to get him to refocus. When I say his name and tell him to focus he turns around quickly and acts like he has no idea where he is, which is obviously adorable... and probably a bit true. Today, he got chalk all over his face and I had to spend 5 minutes helping him get it off. He, or course, spent the whole time giggling. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure he already has parents.

No comments: