Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm here!!!

I feel terrible for this short post, but I don't have internet for long and I just want to let everyone know that I am here in Moldova and have been for a couple of weeks now. I am living south of the capital with a host family and I love them so far!

I will update ASAP I promise. I'm going to start blogging on my computer without internet, then transferring them over to here when I have internet access so I'm not always pressed for time.

I miss everyone! Thanks to all who have been sending loving emails and messages here and on Facebook.

Michael

PS - Letters/Packages would be awesome! I'd love to hear from you all. See my address to the left!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey "Twin"!!! I'm SO glad you've made it safe and sound! When I went home to NJ I brought your list and Lois and I put together some fabulousness for you! But, it may take a few weeks now b/c I'm moving Sunday for SAN JOSE and then the travel time to you! So, sit tight...taco seasoning is coming!
XOStace
ps: I'm proud of you!

Chrissy said...

michael!!
i check your blog all the time! i'm still in atlanta and last night we had a deerwood reunion at shannon's house. Jessica, Megan, Veronica and I were all there. We got to see big Ted too!!

anyways, i miss you. as soon as i get out of institute jen and I will send you fun packages from denver!

love you
chrissy