Saturday, December 6, 2008

Packages and the Holidays

Dear friends and family,

I have recently taken my address down off of here. Two people have sent me packages recently and unfortunately, they have not arrived. Especially around the holidays, I imagine package traffic is going to be pretty heavy and the likelihood of your package getting lost seems high.

Many of you have asked me to write an entry with a Christmas list. In lieu of sending me gifts, I encourage you to donate money to one of my favorite charities. I have provided links below.

www.doctorswithoutborders.org

www.oxfamamerica.org

These organizations need your generosity much more than I do.

Hope all of you are enjoying the holidays stateside! I sure do miss all the decorations and music that tend to appear this time of year.

No comments: