Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Phoenix

I got into Phoenix last night and I am so excited to be here. It's been so great to see all of my friends from my two years here with Teach For America. I like Phoenix a lot, but it's really the people that make it for me. Kevin, Claire, Jessica, Andrea, Liana, Steve, Julia, Jason... and hopefully more to come! After this trip, I'm not sure if another will be happening anytime soon (even after Peace Corps). Almost everyone is leaving this year and they are off to do some pretty fantastic things. I'm so grateful to have made some amazing friends who are so intelligent, passionate and motivated. It's incredible to think about where we are all now and where we are going. 

Well, it's a jam packed week and I may not get a chance to post again until I return. In other news... only 17 days until I leave for Peace Corps staging in Philadelphia! 

No comments: